Well, it’s that time of year again. Yep, finals. Currently I’m sitting in the library writing this blog post, procrastinating from studying Spanish, but hey it’s a study break right? Well at least that’s what I’m telling myself. While sitting here though it ran through my mind that what better post to post than my study essentials, to maybe motivate y’all to get to studying or at least survive your finals!
- Textbooks, I mean this should be obvious, yes? You won’t get very far without these.
- Hot Chocolate, yeah not coffee because I’m a baby and don’t like the taste of any coffee. So I enjoy a nice cup of hot chocolate and make myself look cool like all of the other coffee drinkers in the library.
- Water, just to balance out my liquids and keep myself hydrated.
- Flashcards, a must have for basic classes like Spanish or History.
- Headphones, I can’t focus in the library without a set of headphones and my favorite songs on Spotify.
- SNACKS, surprise surprise I have to have food with me at all times. I get hungry and when I’m hungry things just go down hill from there.
- Hair Ties, because nothing bothers me more than my hair in my face while I’m hunched over my textbooks for hours.
- Last but not least, my favorite pens and pencils. I’m a hoarder of nice pens and pencils and I have my favorites that just make studying more fun.
Those these things may seem basic, I like to keep things simple when it comes to studying. I pack it all up and hike to the library where I stake out a table on the greek floor of the library (yeah it’s a thing) and crash for hours trying to get the most work done that I can. To all of you out there with exams, good luck and may the force be with you as you try to survive finals week this year.
What are some of your study essentials? Let me know in the comments, because it might help someone else!
Lauren | Simple Southern Belle