That’s right it’s that time of year again, SPRING BREAK! Life can’t get any better, it’s a week of no school, no responsibilities, and just plain having fun. I decided to take a much needed trip to the beach this past week for my own spring break and I thought what better post than spring break hacks, things I use every year to make my spring break fun, easy, and trouble free.
- Plastic baggies will be your best friend. Pop your phone in one and keep the sand and salt off while still being able to use it. Toss things like money and cards so you don’t have to carry a bulky wallet. You can also pack a handful of your favorite snack.
- Pull out all of those travel sized samples you tossed under your sink or in a drawer and put them to good use!
- Bring baby powder to get all of that pesky left over sand off your feet so you’re not tracking it everywhere.
- Use a fitted sheet with weights in each corner to create a sand free sitting area for you and your friends.
- Make a budget beforehand, this way you’ll know exactly how much you can spend so you won’t be broke by the end of your vacation.
- Get inspiration from Pinterest, Tumblr, etc. This is a great way to think of new and exciting things to do while on vacation or even if you’re staying at home!
- If you aren’t heading anywhere for spring break, try out a few DIYs that you’ve been dying to work on!
- Before heading to the beach or lake where you’ll be in the sun all day try filling up an ice tray with aloe in case anyone returns burnt they will have a nice cool way of getting ride of their sunburn.
Well that’s it, now you’re equipped with 8 new spring break hacks to help you have the most relaxing, stress free, and fun spring break you’ve ever had. So put them to the test and let me know what you think in the comments! Have more hacks you want to share with everyone? Leave them down below to help a fellow spring breaker out!
Are you subscribed to me on Youtube? NO?! Well head on over to see new videos every week!
Have more questions? Feel free to email me at [email protected]
Lauren | Simple Southern Belle
Instagram: simplesouthernbelle Twitter: @SimpleSBelle Youtube: Simple Southern Belle Facebook: Simple Southern Belle