My favorite time of the year for fashion has to winter, something about the layers and sweaters just gets me so excited! One area in which I’ve been trying to step up my fashion game has been accessories. Which is why I created today’s blog post all on what winter accessories I’ve been loving and purchasing! These are few of my recent must haves! Don’t forget to check out my last blog post of winter outfit ideas as well!
- Beanies. These are seriously everywhere this year and for good reason! They’re great for bad hair days, staying warm, and looking adorable!
2. Scarves. These are such an easy way to dress up or warm up an outfit. And they add a little fun pop of something to any outfit!
3. Fuzzy Socks. These are the most important winter must-haves because you’ll be wearing them everywhere! I love finally putting holiday socks and fuzzy socks to use during the cooler months.
4. Vests. Yes, technically these are a clothing item, but I like to think of them as accessories sometimes because they’re an add-on to an outfit. Something additional! These are great for added warmth and layering a few colors, patterns, or textures!
5. Sunglasses. These are a must! You can’t forget that even though it’s cold outside, the sun can still hurt your eyes. Plus I just love the way sunnies add an extra little something to every outfit!
There you have it, my 5 top winter accessory must-haves. These picks you’ll be seeing all over my Instagram, so make sure you’re following me for me! And if you’re looking for fun winter outfit ideas as well, don’t forget to check out my last post! Well, that’s it, for now, y’all!