The holidays are upon us and Christmas shopping is in full swing. One of my favorite parts about Christmas is stuffing stockings and sharing small gifts with the ones I love. However, it can become quite expensive when you’re buying several small gifts to fill a stocking. That is why today I am going to share with you all some of my favorite budget friendly stocking stuffers for her. I will be creating a budget friendly version for men as well, so keep a look out for that as well!
Below you’ll find a link to each item pictured above that link to Forever21.com, there I was able to find so many fun and unique gift ideas for those I love.
- Sunglasses: These are great dupes for a similar Ray Ban pair that can are well over $150.
2. Puff Beanie: These are super popular in fashion right now and great for the cooler months!
3. Stationary Set: These are great for just about anyone of any age!
4. Faux Fur Phone Case: Great pick for the girly girl in your life or someone who likes to play around with their phone accessories!
5. Hoop Earrings: These are a great inexpensive pair of hoop earrings, these are super in fashion right now and I’m sure any girl would love an extra pair!
6. Faux Fur Power Bank: This adorable little power bank is great for the stylish techy in your life!
7. Fuzzy Socks: Trust me when I say, all girls love fuzzy socks. You can’t go wrong with buying these.
8. Water Bottle: Water bottles a super inexpensive and fun way to fill a stocking. You could even fill it with drink mix, giftcards, candy or more!
9. Gloves: Gloves are a simple and easy way to fill a stocking. These simple ones are great for cooler months!
10. Ring Set: Stackable ring sets such as this one are great as stocking stuffers for the girl in your life that may be a little more stylish!
11. Ear Buds: These are such an easy route to taking for stuffing and stocking. Everyone could use a new pair.
12. Sleep Mask: For the girl who loves her naps and beauty rest, this is going to be perfect!
Hopefully some of my favorite picks have given you some new and fun stocking stuffer ideas. Keep a look out for more gift giving guides here on my blog. I’ve already shared one with gift ideas for men that can be found here: http://simplesouthernbelle.net/2017/11/21/holiday-gift-guide-for-men/.
Make sure to check out my YouTube channel for even more content!