My last semester of college is finally here y’all. Hard to believe, but still not setting in quite yet. Over the past 4 years I’ve narrowed down the absolute essentials for my backpack so that I’m not lugging around heavy items all day. So let’s take a peek inside my backpack!
- Backpack. I’ve had this trusty Northface backpack since my senior year in high school so it’s lasted me 4 years now and it’s still going strong!
- Water Bottle. I love my Camelback it’s an easy way to make sure I’m drinking enough water all day!
- Planner. I found the cutest white marble planner from Target and I’m loving it! Look out for a planner organization post soon!
- Macbook. Of course I have to have my laptop for taking notes, doing homework, reading, and assignments! Maybe a little Netflix too.
- Notebooks. I take all of my notes in 1 subject notebooks, nothing crazy, but it’s the best way to stay organized between classes.
- Wallet. I have this for obvious reasons like driving to class, paying for lunch or snacks, parking, etc.
- Pencil Case. I love my pens so I have a ton of different ones and highlighters to choose from.
- Muji Pens. These are my go to for taking notes and filling out my planner. I color code everything!
- Headphones. I keep these in case I stop by the gym or need to listen to videos in the library!
What is one thing you have to keep in your backpack? Let me know below!
Lauren | Simple Southern Belle