Congratulations, you’ve taken the first step to creating high quality content for your blog! You’re ready to take your blog up a notch and really start producing fashion posts that everyone will be envious of! Don’t worry though we won’t be breaking your bank today, because I’ve found the best deals of the best products for fashion bloggers. These products are great starter pieces that will have you producing content your readers will love.
- Canon T3i Camera, this camera is great starter camera for anyone getting started with blogging in any area! It’s a camera that will keep you in your budget while also giving you high quality images.
2. 16gb SD card, I’ve been using this size SD card for almost 2 years now and it does at a great job at giving me lots of space for pictures, these are the ones I buy from Amazon!
3. Canon 50mm Lens, if you’re ready to really push your fashion blogging game to the next level, this lens is the one for you. It will give you the blurry background you’ve been dying for. It’s one of the best investments I’ve made for my blog and Youtube.
4. Adobe Lightroom, this application is the only thing I use to edit my photos whether it’s for social media, fashion blogging, or personal use. It’s easy and user friendly and only $10 a month. I’ve linked a book below that could also help you understand the basics a little more to it!
5. Hootsuite.com, this is an online social media manager that can help schedule all of your new fashion blog posts to your social media accounts. This is a great way to really get your brand out there and stay consistent.
There you have it, my 5 must haves items for becoming a fashion blogger. A few of these pieces may be an investment at first, but will be worth it to really grow your audience and content. Good luck on your fashion blogging adventures!
Lauren | Simple Southern Belle