Whether you’re a shoe obsessed girl or you’d rather be barefoot like myself, every girl knows that there are just some shoes that every girl could benefit from having. It’s important to have a few basic pairs of shoes for any occasion that you might come across. Investing in these pieces are essential to ensuring they last for years to come. Not only will they last for years to come, but they also won’t go out of style because they are classic and simple making them versatile and easy to come by!
Today I decided to share with y’all 6 shoe essentials that I think should be in every woman’s closet and that are in mine!
1. Black Sandals. Perfect for summer barbecues, going shopping, or taking a stroll in the park. They are easy to throw on and match with any and every outfit, making them the first shoe essential every woman should have.
2. Black Heels. Classy, sleek, and neutral are the words that come to mind when I think of black heels. They add a sense of professionalism and elegance to any outfit and truly make a different in your appearance.
3. Nude Flats. For all of my tall girls out there this is for you. Nude flats are a great alternative to heels and again go with any outfit. They are also perfect for those important meetings or conventions where you may be on your feet all day.
4. Nude Heels. Who doesn’t love longer looking legs, well that’s exactly what nude heels do. They lengthen the look of your legs and make your calves look amazing! Not to mention they match with just about any outfit and look classic and sleek.
5. Brown Wedges. Perfect with a sundress, skinny jeans, or shorts, brown wedges add a sense of put together-ness (is that’s a word) that just makes you look like you took more time to get ready than you probably did.
6. Tennis Shoes. Probably the most obvious of the bunch is a nice pair of tennis shoes! They are great for not only working out but running errands, grocery shopping, and or moving into a new house!
Having these 6 essential shoes in your closet will help you be prepared for just about any event that comes your way! Whether you are a simplistic person and just want the basics or you’re a shoe fanatic and want to build your collection, this post can be helpful and make sure you’re prepared for the next big event in your life!
Which is your favorite pair of shoes?
Have you seen my new YouTube channel? Make sure to check it out!
Lauren | Simple Southern Belle